I-D Action:draft-ietf-idnabis-mappings-00.txt

jean-michel bernier de portzamparc jmabdp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:44:33 CEST 2009

Dear Mr. Cerf,
may be could you set-up this mailing list yourself as part of the WG? The
reason why is that this is not a theorical but an architectural discussion.
As Elisabeth documents it, it will decide of the IDNA architecture. The
worst situation would be that a discussion list you called for as a Chair,
would conflict with this WG.

Best
Jean-Michel A. Bernier de Portzamparc

Folks,