I-D Action:draft-ietf-idnabis-mappings-00.txt

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Wed Jul 1 15:14:19 CEST 2009

Jean-michel,

I consider this discussion to be outside the scope of the working
group. In my opinion, the IDNA architecture has already been decided,
based on the constraints of the DNS itself. The direction you and
others associated with Jefsey want to pursue leads toward a re-design
of DNS itself. I am not arguing against a serious consideration of
such a thing, only that I don't consider it appropriate for the
IDNABIS discussion.

vint