I-D Action:draft-ietf-idnabis-mappings-00.txt

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Wed Jul 1 14:06:30 CEST 2009

Folks,

this discussion is not going to get us closer to agreement on the
remaining task: selection of the set of characters that should undergo
some kind of mapping prior to lookup in the DNS.

Could I suggest that parties interested in this theoretical discussion
move it to a private distribution list while the WG focuses on
finalizing the mapping choices?

thanks

vint