Historic scripts as MAYBE?

Martin Duerst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Fri Feb 1 07:56:29 CET 2008

[This is a reply on the public list to some private comment by Ken.
It is a bit late because I asked Ken for permission to publish
his part. So it may be irrelevant because of the latest evolvements
of the discussion.]

At 03:21 08/01/30, Kenneth Whistler wrote:

>Reasonable people might disagree, for example, about
>whether some historic script like Runic should be
>added to IDN_Always, instead of being left neither
>Always or Never.

I have to say that I'm very far from sold on the concept of MAYBE,
but cloud it make sense to have historic scripts such as Runic as
MAYBE?

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp