[RTW] New proposed charter text. Please review before the BoF.

Elwell, John john.elwell at siemens-enterprise.com
Mon Mar 21 15:36:05 CET 2011

OK, so what I think Christer and Andy are saying is that it is not just about having the right the mandatory-to-implement protocols, codecs, etc., but also about sufficient control at the API so that appropriate ones can be selected when interoperating with existing equipment. I would agree with that. Do Christer and Andy consider my text proposal for the charter to be sufficient, or does it need changing or extending?

John