[RTW] [dispatch] Does RTC-WEB need to pick a signaling protocol?

Jonathan Rosenberg jdrosen at jdrosen.net
Sat Jan 29 17:21:29 CET 2011

Absolutely. I agree this debate should be resolved in the group, and the
charter should specify that this question (whether or not we need to
specify a protocol, and then if so, what it is) is in scope. I send some
proposed text for charter wording along these lines.

Of course, that doesn't mean we cannot start the debate early. And
indeed, since we have, I chimed in ;)

-Jonathan R.

--
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   SkypeID: jdrosen
Chief Technology Strategist                    Mobile: +1 (732) 766-2496