[RTW] [dispatch] Does RTC-WEB need to pick a signaling protocol?

Adam Roach adam at nostrum.com
Sat Jan 29 16:38:48 CET 2011

On 1/29/11 8:35 AM, Jonathan Rosenberg wrote:
> I'm starting a separate thread on this, since I don't want to confound
> it with the charter discussion. This is a topic that should be
> resolved within the group itself

I have a number of thoughts on this topic also, but I don't think this
(DISPATCH) is the forum for them. I'd like for these conversations to
take place, though, so I want it to be clear in the charter that we
aren't precluded from choosing one path over the other.

Is it fair to characterize your statement that "this is a topic that
should be resolved within the group itself" to support leaving the
charter open enough to support any consensus conclusion that discussion
may reach?

/a