[RTW] [dispatch] The charter formerly know as RTC-WEB take 3

Peter Musgrave peter.musgrave at magorcorp.com
Tue Jan 18 14:43:46 CET 2011

Hi Cullen,

Thanks for the summary.

I think this is useful work that RAI should take on.

I share the concern expressed by many on the list that including selection of baseline CODECs (audio and video) is something which will consume enormous energy and FWIW I don't see it as necessary for the "plumbing" part of the problem to which the IETF is best suited to provide solutions.

Regards,

Peter Musgrave