Last Call: 'IETF Problem Statement' to Informational RFC

Keith Moore moore at cs.utk.edu
Tue Jan 6 02:26:40 CET 2004

> To the group: Apart from this one message from John, and a "ship it"
> message from Brian, I have seen no further Last Call comments to the
> IETF list or the IESG list. Is this in line with your perceptions, or
> did my search of my mailboxes miss something?

I submitted comments on November 20; they are in the list archives at

http://eikenes.alvestrand.no/pipermail/problem-statement/2003-November/
003225.html

since these appear to have been ignored by the WG management, (i.e. the
chairs declared "rough consensus" without even responding to these
comments), I believe IESG should consider them as comments for its Last
Call.