Last Call: 'IETF Problem Statement' to Informational RFC

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Tue Jan 6 00:50:38 CET 2004

Thank you for your comments.
I think 1) is already addressed in the abstract, but that and 2) are easy
to do with an RFC Editor note; 3) is somewhat more iffy to my mind, since
there's actually some language in section 1.3 already.
As an experiment, I've started tracking issues on the following URL:

<https://roundup.machshav.com/lastcall/index>

To the group: Apart from this one message from John, and a "ship it"
message from Brian, I have seen no further Last Call comments to the IETF
list or the IESG list. Is this in line with your perceptions, or did my
search of my mailboxes miss something?

                       Harald