Process document

Joel M. Halpern joel at stevecrocker.com
Sat Oct 11 17:54:50 CEST 2003

While I happen to think we are unlikely to be able to produce a useful (set
of) recommendation(s), it is probably still worth trying.

In contrast, producing a document about all the things we considered and
all the manifold variations that did not produce a recommendation (if that
is what happens) is not a useful document.  Rather than trying to write
such a document, if we can not produce useful recommendations we should
admit that fact and close up.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern