Comments on the Problem Statement draft: Document structure

Brian E Carpenter brc at zurich.ibm.com
Tue Oct 7 16:42:05 CEST 2003

Charlie has spent a lot of time on this draft. But (and I suspect I am
repeating myself) I believe we are way beyond the point of diminishing
returns with this document. I believe, although I have my own quibbles,
that we should stop investing effort in polishing it. It is a document
of *no* long-term value; its value lies in triggering remedial action,
and that is where all our effort should now go.

   Brian