An overview of where the IETF change process is currently at

Spencer Dawkins spencer at mcsr-labs.org
Wed Oct 1 12:20:05 CEST 2003

Dear James,

I hear what you're saying here.

I'm not one of the proposal authors, but I was at the sushi bar when
they put the proposal together. So, speaking only for myself...

I think the message in the proposal under discussion is "we're looking
for help from 'inside', and reserving seats to try to make that
possible".

Avri/Elwyn/Jeanette - am I misspeaking here? Are we looking for an
"official I* position", going in, or just some I* participants who
seem (to the I*) reasonable?

Spencer