Update

Elwyn Davies elwynd at nortelnetworks.com
Fri May 23 15:29:29 CEST 2003

Hi.

Moving the long list to a separate document has been actively considered,
and the view was that we didn't have time to filter the mailing list again
at this moment but if there was sufficient interest to publish the long list
extended with the problems since -00 as an RFC then we would do this (more
specifically I would do this).  [There was text suggesting this way of
proceeding in the main body originally but it is now mentioned in the
Changes List].  Sending a copy to the mailing list was seen as a handy way
of getting it archived.

Regards,
Elwyn