what are the real problems

Aaron Falk falk at ISI.EDU
Wed May 21 13:27:23 CEST 2003

Thanks for your thoughts, Randy.  On a related note, I think the perception
in IETF that we (the IETF community) are stewards of the Internet has
weakened.  This may be the reason for the somewhat conservative nature of
the IESG. Perhaps it's because corporate interests have become stronger.
This concerns me because it is our common purpose.

--aaron

--On Wednesday, May 21, 2003 11:08 AM -0700 Randy Bush <randy at psg.com>