OPEN ISSUE: WG Chair Selection

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Wed May 21 05:02:56 CEST 2003

I wonder too often but then at the end of the day the solution is to
just feed losers and liars to pigs :--), but explanation and clarity
must be provided to the community or else this is all irrelevant and
discourse Aristotle made clear in Thomas Aquinas Summa Theologica
accounting a false action of those who do not have the courage to defend
that which they actually love and care about.  The IETF is completely
messed up and this list is depicting that clearly and we need to look
past the bubble of illusion as Buddha suggested.

This will probably make sense to John Lennon from the Beatles,but not
others, and he is dead. Sorry but the IETF is very important and I think
we are missing the most critical points (not to Jonne just responding to
his email) regarding total open systems view point.

/jim