I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-problem-process-00.txt

Margaret Wasserman mrw at windriver.com
Fri May 16 12:22:39 CEST 2003

Hi Spencer,

At 10:22 AM 5/16/2003 -0500, Spencer Dawkins wrote:
>Actually, I thought the NEXT working group was supposed to
>do the Real Core Values, and the list in this draft were
>a placeholder from Harald's presentations on the subject.
>
>Was this not the plan?

Good point.  I guess that the WG should decide what we
want to do about this...

>I'm still trying to figure out what "cares for the Internet" means
>in concrete terms, right?

Ask Harald?

>If we ARE going to have a "Real Core Values" section in the
>current draft, we sure haven't had much input on the subject
>yet...

Actually, we haven't had much input on the process parts of
the document either.  People barely responded to my earlier
requests on the list and to my WG presentation.  I am hoping
we'll get more input on the process now that there is a
strawman available, and (today, at least) that seems to be
working.

Margaret