I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-problem-process-00.txt

Spencer Dawkins spencer at mcsr-labs.org
Fri May 16 11:22:09 CEST 2003

Dear Margaret,

Actually, I thought the NEXT working group was supposed to
do the Real Core Values, and the list in this draft were
a placeholder from Harald's presentations on the subject.

Was this not the plan?

I'm still trying to figure out what "cares for the Internet" means
in concrete terms, right?

If we ARE going to have a "Real Core Values" section in the
current draft, we sure haven't had much input on the subject
yet...

Spencer