Mentoring [Re: "Adult supervision"]

Aaron Falk falk at isi.edu
Mon May 12 12:07:54 CEST 2003

--On Wednesday, May 07, 2003 8:19 AM -0500 Spencer Dawkins
<spencer at mcsr-labs.org> wrote:

> The "Tao of the IETF" is focused on work style, not technical
> principles. When we try to reveal guiding technical principles as part of
> post-WG document review, the input is a "late surprise", and the process
> does not scale.

<solution>

Not sure if I sent this link to this list in the past (if so, forgive me
for  repeating myself) but here is a useful presentation on architectural
principles of the Internet which might be of interest:
<http://www.isi.edu/newarch/DOCUMENTS/rtb.IPAM.mar02.pdf>

--aaron

</solution>