My thoughts about the problems of the IETF

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Thu May 8 23:27:51 CEST 2003

So your saying identify when possible if a problem that is reportable
when possible.  So if there is one position vs the other then the two
positions impeding progress would at least be publicly recorded?  That
might be fair?  Have to be careful.

If this works then at least those you don't agree with permit one to
find them and feed them to pigs :--)

/jim