Time required to write down "wisdom" (Re: "Adult supervision")

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Thu May 8 01:46:02 CEST 2003

If the IESG is flying around in Black Helicopters I suggest they take me
for a ride to map out the new IPv6 USA network we are trying to build
and use an IPv6 handheld from Nokia to map the coordinates :--) OK up to
late and I have to go outside in my back yard to feed this guy I tied up
with rope to the pigs as my german shepherd caught him trying to break
into my house :---)
/jim