"Adult supervision"

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Tue May 6 01:02:50 CEST 2003

I believe John's mail points to another definite problem to record:

The IETF hiearchy of order needs to be managed, not doing this well
creates chaos and develops perception that a specific hiearchy is to
blame, when the fault can be at each layer from a lack of management.
We require better management tools and processes.

/jim