rough consensus of what "population"?

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Tue Mar 25 10:03:52 CET 2003

It is risky yes.  I have to think about that.

If we want the ietf to be good technical forum folks must read the specs
and some have to be as large as they are like Neighbor Discovery, OSPF,
MIPv6.

It might be that if we focus the discussion on topics that are well
defined this will work ahead of time.

/jim