ineffective use of meeting time

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Mon Mar 24 10:34:28 CET 2003

This is good point.  Makes me think do we need to ask when we do
resolution (though we are getting good hints with the problem
discussion) does the solution scale?

But I have to pass here.  I only focus on a few WGs and have no
knowledge to add value, but will listen to others carefully.  My day job
forces this to reduce how much I participate, and what I do participate
in I want to do well.

/jim