The "late surprise" problem

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Sun Mar 23 19:06:24 CET 2003

Avri,

AD> don't want to stifle discussion of it, in fact I have my own
AD> opinions that I might be willing to share in the correct place.

i suspect that this is not the only 'solution' proposal that will engender
interest in further discussion.

so we might want to decide on the one, correct venue for those
discussions.

the ietf list is typically not good for protracted, productive
dialogue.  is there an existing alternative?  should we create one?

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker at brandenburg.com>