MIXER example (mailing list size/activity)

Spencer Dawkins spencer_dawkins at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 09:54:19 CET 2003

I'm trying to limit my forays into solution space, so, to try to
phrase it as a problem discussion - how often DOES IESG
(together or individually) look at working group progress?

Spencer

p.s. I can't judge the frequency of
IESG-stall-plus-blame-the-working-group, but this seems equally
likely whether we zero-charter or
manage-slow-working-groups-by-exception...