MIXER example (mailing list size/activity)

Eric Rosen erosen at cisco.com
Fri Mar 14 10:01:03 CET 2003

> Ummm, I suppose zero-based chartering (IESG decides what WGs to
> KEEP after every meeting) is out of the question?

Revisiting  every decision  three times  a  year is  not the  way to  ensure
progress or to improve quality.   This is like Dilbert's boss saying "you're
way behind schedule, so now I'll be needing hourly status reports."

Note  also  that a  recalcitrant  IESG  member  can deliberately  delay  the
progress of a WG, and then claim that the progress is too slow.