MIXER example (mailing list size/activity)

Spencer Dawkins spencer_dawkins at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 20:35:46 CET 2003

Ummm, I suppose zero-based chartering (IESG decides what WGs to
KEEP after every meeting) is out of the question?

I'm not saying that summary executions always have a saluatory
effect, but having a one-meeting warning cycle that says "IESG
doesn't really believe your current milestones, if you're not
back on track by the next meeting, your WG page moves to the
Concluded Workgroups page" might be motivating...

At the very least, it would give us a different set of problems
to talk about!

Spencer