Problem statement draft comments

Margaret Wasserman mrw at windriver.com
Mon Mar 10 10:36:18 CET 2003

I don't have any numbers on mailing list size, but the IPv6 WG
is usually the most heavily attended WG, according to blue sheet
signatures.  IPv6 usually has 400+ signatures on the blue sheets
(with considerably more people than that in the room), while the
next largest WGs usually run in the mid-to-high 200s.

Margaret