rough consensus (was Re: "trouble maker")

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jun 26 22:16:05 CEST 2003

Hi,

This has been a very interesting discussion, and I beleive that
it is important that the details of this issue be debated and resolved.
I do not believe that should be done on this list.  It was good to get
the problem discussed so that people could do an abstraction of it
for the problem statement, but I would like to avoid dwelling on  the
specific arguments relating to it any longer.

At this point  I ask that people concentrate on the general language
for the problem statement so that we can make sure that the problem
is reflected adequately in  the problem statement.

Thanks

Avri
co-chair

On torsdag, jun 26, 2003, at 13:45 Asia/Seoul, Harald Tveit Alvestrand