"trouble maker"

Dave Crocker dcrocker at brandenburg.com
Tue Jun 24 09:19:35 CEST 2003

James,

JS> While I do not disagree a lot of what you said, I prefer Keith original
JS> statement mainly because it does not assume any solution.

Focusing on disruptive individuals assumes the problem.

My point is that it is constructive to treat disruptive individuals as a
symptom, rather than as a core problem.

They are an especially painful symptom, but their effect is altered
considerably by working group participant and chair resolve to make
forward progress.

Focus on the disruptive individuals and we will debate personal issues.
We're not very good at that.

Focus on the positive need to make forward progress, and we will solve
multiple problems.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker at brandenburg.com>