"trouble maker"

James Seng jseng at pobox.org.sg
Mon Jun 23 22:44:09 CEST 2003

Yes, it is a problem too (or at least I think so..others may disagree).

That is a natural of problems...they are all linked together. P1 leads
to P2 & P3 which leads to P4, P5, P6, P7 and so on.

So, why are we avoiding stating P1 and instead trying to frame it at
one/two degree removed problem of P4 to P7? Why?

Could someone fill me in or are there reasons which I am not aware? I
mean, it is not as if we are naming any individual in the draft.

(I hate to think we have lost the candid in our culture.)

-James Seng