Two document stages: Proposed and Full

Brian E Carpenter brian at hursley.ibm.com
Wed Jun 11 18:40:22 CEST 2003

Having documents sitting at PS that either need revision or
need to become Historic is certainly a problem. My view is that
by having a high barrier to going "up" from PS causes most
authors to simply not bother about this problem. (That is
certainly true of myself, so I am guilty of some sleeping
PS's.)

   Brian