Two document stages: Proposed and Full

Marcus Brunner brunner at ccrle.nec.de
Wed Jun 11 15:40:33 CEST 2003

Brian,

If we accept that the core value is ".. and running code" the document and
how it is written does not really matter. Peer review is naturally very
useful for the final spec, but do we need it before we have implementation
experience? The problem is the crap sitting in PS and being happy with
this. (Which from a marketing perspective is enough, getting and market
products with RFC numbers)

Marcus

--On Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003 11:07 +0200 Brian E Carpenter