ISSUE: Determinants for timeliness missing in section 2.1

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Mon Jun 9 11:53:32 CEST 2003

following up my own posts is a bad habit, but this one was probably too
cryptic.....

When we have the case of "plenty of people .... that had a very clear
vision of what they wanted to achieve", and have "requirements to satisfy
additional constraints", the people imposing additional constraints are
people too, and part of the community. What's more, in the cases where
those "imposing" people are chosen as leaders of the community, they
believe that they represent other members of the community - and may even
be right.

So - I think it is fair to say that AS A COMMUNITY, we had "unclear and
unresolved visions of what we wanted to achieve".

             Harald

--On mandag, juni 09, 2003 10:27:57 +0200 Harald Tveit Alvestrand