Cutting through the accumulating sludge (was: Re: Doing the Right Things? and/or WG Quality Processes WG)

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Sun Jun 8 00:43:54 CEST 2003

Would you keep your vendor comments to private conversations.  I would
be glad to enlighten you on both counts below but we would have to agree
on what dynamic means.

Siting specific history of a company with data your willing to stand up
to in court is fine if it helps give us examples of points in time for
our work here.

/jim