Staying on Track (Re: Documenting pilots (RE: pausable explanation for the Document Series))

Margaret Wasserman mrw at windriver.com
Fri Jun 6 09:45:48 CEST 2003

I hate to do this, but...

Not that I have any official authority to say this, but...

At this point, this mailing list is almost exclusively
discussing solutions to problems, and refinements to
those solutions.

I, too, find it more fun and constructive to discuss
solutions, but this WG is only chartered to produce:

	1 - A problem statement
	2 - Recommendations for a process to solve
		the problems.

Are people happy enough with those documents that we're
ready to publish them and move on?  If so, let's do
that. If not, please send feedback on the documents to
this list, and keep solutions discussions on the solutions
mailing list.

Thanks,
Margaret