Trusting the IESG to manage the reform process (was: Re:Doingthe Right Things?)

Brian E Carpenter brian at hursley.ibm.com
Tue Jun 3 18:26:50 CEST 2003

John C Klensin wrote:

> management, we are in deep trouble.

We have no choice except to trust them, because the IESG approving
a BCP is the only way (short of anarchy) of effecting change.

So, as you were suggesting, let's divide-and-conquer by cutting off
bite sized problems, designing solutions, and sending them to the IESG.

Er, I'm working on one of those. If everybody here worked on one,
we might be done soon.

   Brian