Straw process outline for dealing with structural and practic es problems

Elwyn Davies elwynd at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Jul 28 11:21:51 CEST 2003

Hi.

Perhaps we should have reversed the order of the text of the proposals:
I agree that we need to start producing ideas for solutions NOW, and that
was part of the straw process although it was said late on.  The exact
mechanics of the selection/compromise/synthesis process are moot until it
has something to work on.

So let this be a call to arms!

Whether you think the problem statement, as it is, is right or not, if you
(singular or a group) have ideas for a fix or a way forwards for some part
of the problem as you perceive it, get it written down and put it in front
of the community as soon as possible.

We can work on an acceptance process in parallel.

Regards,
Elwyn