English (was Re: A few hums)

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Fri Jul 25 08:00:22 CEST 2003

Randy,

RB> glad to provide a soapbox for your ongoing demagoguery, dave.  but
RB> do you have anything actually constructive to contribute?

Changing your postings from

         a) misrepresenting what is said and then invoking hyperbole to
         dismiss what was not actually said,

         b) "thanks for helping expand on my over-terseness"

is significantly constructive for everyone else.

However you need to review the definition of 'demagogue' Randy. You are
the AD, not ID. And you started with an attack on a serious issue, not
I.

And if you find the words "hyperbole" and "insult" to be emotional, then
you need to look more closely at their definitions and your posting
style.

As to "ongoing", Randy, you really are inviting a review of *both* our
posting histories, aren't you?

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker at brandenburg.com>