The IETF's problems

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 23 08:17:20 CEST 2003

James - with inconsistency - how is it possible that ANYONE gets the same
treatment or gets their standard processed under the same mechanisms? and
the answer is that they cant. So then the IETF is not a Uniform Standards
Practice but rather an adversarial one for some and a greased-skid for
others.

Todd