PROBLEM: We may need a Jabber Services BCP done as part of the Governance Model

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 17 08:33:25 CEST 2003

Scott and All,
In bringing up the legal issues about not having some process for people
with vocal problems to participate, it seems to me that what's missing is a
Jabber Services BCP to define this.

What it should contain is Jabber Support protocol (set of operational
methods) as we are noting here for allowing someone to participate fully
through Jabber. Also for archiving and reducing the Jabber Sessions to the
formal archive of the WG and the IETF as a whole.

Just my 2 cents

Todd