Fixed font v multiple fonts

Theodore Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Thu Jul 10 11:21:21 CEST 2003

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 09:41:10PM +0800, James Seng wrote:
> I guess when the rough consensus is not going your way, it is "top-down
> decision". Hello??
>
> Lars have his rights to his opinion as much as you do.

Congratulations to Lars for being promoted to being part of the
"top-down clique".

When I disagreed with Phil earlier, I found out that in the world
according to Phil, I'm apparently doing it only to suck up to the
"ruling clique" so that I could someday be on the IESG or even the IAB
some day.  Never mind the fact that I have absolutely no interest in
either job...

						- Ted