Fixed font v multiple fonts

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 10 07:56:44 CEST 2003

The real problem Phillip is that you are right. The IETF is a an empire and
it will fall - but there are too many people that have their entire lives
and their income dependant on keeping the IETF ass it is today, and in a
state where they and ONLY THEY, make the calls.

I harken this to the last days of Rome - and I wonder how this city will be
'sacked'

Todd