Fixed font v multiple fonts

Lars-Erik Jonsson (LU/EAB) lars-erik.jonsson at ericsson.com
Thu Jul 10 14:25:15 CEST 2003

I totally agree with Keith here, this is not a subject for this WG.

Regarding the RFC document format, the RFC ASCII format is in my opinion outstanding, compared to the complicated formatting rules used by other organizations where you waste lots of time just on getting the document format right.

/L-E