ADs who are also WG chairs

Melinda Shore mshore at cisco.com
Sun Jul 6 15:14:50 CEST 2003

> I'd like to know if these concerns are shared by others in the
> community, or not.

We've agreed that we don't need consensus on identified
problems for them to be reflected in the document (otherwise
the document would be empty).  What we need is a clear
description of the problem and a general sense that what's
being described is not the Problem From Another Planet.

Personally, I believe that there really may be some issues
here, but they need to be articulated more clearly and we
need for the participants in the discussion to show a little
more restraint.

Thanks,

Melinda