ADs who are also WG chairs

Hallam-Baker, Phillip pbaker at verisign.com
Sun Jul 6 07:47:07 CEST 2003

> Once again, 'democratic' is not one of our core principle, AFAIK.
> Running code & rough consensus is the IETF core principle.

No, the core principle is top down organization, control by the few.

Consensus or running code did not enter into the DNSEXT OPTIN
process.

If the IESG has any value it will refuse the DNSSEC specs as
broken of its own accord. Instead however it will be too timid
to challenge Randy.

What "consensus" means is people are too frightened to rock the
boat lest their behavior cause someone who is obstructionist
and determined to get their own way start blocking your projects
in retaliation.

		Phill