Section 2.4 of draft-ietf-problem-statement-00.txt

Spencer Dawkins sdawkins at cynetanetworks.com
Fri Feb 28 12:18:36 CET 2003

What James said.

I really don't want to rathole on whether we have
concensus on each problem, and absolutely not on consensus about
each detailed problem in the appendix. It would be fun, but I'm
not convinced (yet) that this consensus is required to provide
a useful solution. If the solution team knows that SOME people
perceived a problem, that's probably good enough for a lot
of cases (not all, I agree).

In addition, is the solutions team required to
solve the problem as we state it (eventually), or are supersets
and subsets of the problem statement also in scope?

Spencer