last call results - process document

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 20 14:06:20 CET 2003

Margaret
you have just run head-on into the failing of the IETF
process. That being no clear record keeping. To
demonstrate this I simply point to your commentary
below being that "as per your recollection" ...  I read
this to mean that someone else may formally "recall
something different" which is the failing I refer to.

This entity, the IETF is supposed to be a Global
Standards Agency and it needs to have something a
little more firm than the reliance on individual's
memories as the basis of how it documents consensus.

Todd Glassey