last call results - process document

Spencer Dawkins spencer at mcsr-labs.org
Tue Dec 16 03:58:19 CET 2003

FWIW, I'm also not sure that we ever had "working group consensus" on
the process document. What we DID have was reasonable acceptance of
suggestions for moving forward on the short-term stuff, and I offer as
evidence the point that almost everything proposed in 5.1 of the
document is happening now.

And, based on the low level of energy and participation in
Minneapolis, I'm not sure what "working group consensus" would look
like, these days.

Spencer